Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Knitting Bug

I guess I should start by explaining how I quite suddenly got bitten by the "Knitting Bug." I happened across a mystery book that was set in a yarn shop, with the main character learning to knit in the process of dealing with the rest of the story. It was 'A Killer Stitch' by Maggie Sefton. It was actually the scarf pattern at the back of the book that I first did, and finished!!! Believe me, that is something special. I tend to like to try new things, but I rarely manage to finish the first project, out of the new medium,that I start. I did the scarf for my younger brother Taron, who was going away to school at BYU Idaho. I felt like it came out beautifully, and it had two cables in it, so it wasn't a really simple project to start with, something else I seem to do quite often with my first projects. Goofy Once I find the picture again I will post it.

1 comment:

Brina said...

It was a nice scarf. You did a great job.